happy times



He proposed in the snow at the top of Fox Glacier when we flew up there in a helicopter. It was perfect! I'm very happy. :)

Oh, and after all my pre-trip stress-eating and my during-trip delicious NZ food eating and beer drinking I'm up about 3kgs. Nothing really, I reckon a week of eating well will take a fair chunk off that. Geez, will have to get serious now, I do NOT want to be one of those brides who freaks out 4 weeks before the wedding and goes on a starvation diet!

(I reckon I've got about 18 months to get sorted, anyhow)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Congratulations!!!! Found you via Tully. Beautiful ring & very romantic proposal :0)  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Amy, congratulations!!! I am so excited for you :) :) What a romantic way to propose, and a beautiful ring to boot. Clever and lovely boy you've got there!

    xoxoxo  

  3. Jadey said...

    Thanks for looking for me babe - now who are you listed as on EW? I didn't have you on my bloglines either so I had no idea this had happened. Congratulations :)  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.