Day 53

Hmm. I had a bit of a blow-out last night. I was just so hungry ALL. DAY. No matter what I ate! It was crazy. Nestle Diet desserts are a good low-calorie treat but er, not when you have four of them. Not all at once I should add, spread out over the day. But still! That was after the toast I had, and the two egg toasties for dinner. Who eats 6 pieces of bread in one day?! Crazy.

Anyway I felt much more sane today except for a chocolate teddy bear biscuit. They were put down right next to my bloody desk! Argh.

Went to the gym tonight - I was all tired beforehand and "I don't wannnnaaaa" but of course as soon as I'm there I enjoy it. Stupid exercise! Why can't I just always want to do you??

I found some dresses stashed away that didn't fit before and they do now. This is so much more fun than stashing clothes away while cracking the shits because they don't fit anymore! Heh.

I should really lay off the Nestles and chocolate teddy bears. Eek.

Ooh, Law & Order time.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.