Day 12

I had a bit of a carb blowout last night. After my little episode I felt awfully nauseous and worn out. I cooked dinner early for Bass Boy (Indian curry) because he had to go to a gig. I got ready to go to the gym but felt too sick. I was going to go anyway but then I figured I would only put in maybe 50% effort and if I was only going to be half-arsed I'd rather rest.

So after I decided not to go to the gym I decided I couldn't stomach curry. I wanted carbs. I don't usually have starchy carbs with dinner, but all I could think about was bread. But we only had white bread. I couldn't possibly have white bread! So I had a couple of wholemeal tortillas, one with vegemite and one with egg (the only protein I felt I could handle). My stomach settled right away after eating it, and I still wanted bread. So I had some wholemeal premiums with some honey. And then I had the bread anyway!!! So if I'd just had it in the first place it probably would have been fine. Silly.

Oh well, new day. I am not expecting any kind of result on the scales tomorrow though, especially after the pub lunch I'll be having today. Which I really don't want since I'm trying to avoid salt. Ugh.

I still feel exhausted. I usually get up at 6 but couldn't drag myself out of bed until 7 this morning. And I have just realised I forgot to put deodorant on. Now I'll have to go and buy some! I also forgot my swipe pass and office keys today. I can't actually get to the toilets on this level without my swipe pass. I can go the long way around but that means going past the co-worker's desk who withdrew her friendship last week and I'd rather avoid that. I guess I'll have to go upstairs. What a pain in the arse!

My head feels fuzzy. If Bass Boy has given me his illness I am going to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.