Day 9

I worked from home this afternoon which was so great I wish I could do it every day. It gave me a chance to go to the supermarket and walk the dog on my lunch break without worrying about rushing back to work. Oh, and I got to go to the gym at 4 instead of leaving work at 4 so that was good too.

I feel much more fit already. First day back at the gym last week I seriously struggled on the elliptical but today I was killing it in comparison.

Speaking of the gym, someone was using the cable-y machine with the tricep pushdown rope thingo so I waited around and he was taking aaaages so I went off and did my tricep dips instead. I had a little inkling that doing them first was going to be a bad idea and damn I was right! Stupid tricep dips, evil things they are.

Today is a day where I feel like I've eaten shitloads but it's right on target...

Breakfast:
1/2 cup oats w/ some milk, protein crunch and a teaspoon of pure honey (the staple breakfast), crappy instant coffee

Snack:
1/2 cup cottage cheese with strawberries, splenda and a tiny drizzle of maple syrup (my local supermarket has stopped selling the sugar-free one! motherfuckers!!!), green tea

Lunch:
Thai Coconut Curry steam fish w/ a pack of steam fresh vegies and 1/2 cup brown basmati rice

Snack:
30g whey in water, chopped up carrot with a teaspoon of natural peanut butter, 5 grapes

Dinner:
200g chicken cooked in natural yoghurt, mustard, basil & lemon juice, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, beans

Total: 1445 calories

Sweet!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.