Day 3


Well Day 2 could have been better. Food was perfect and I did my cardio but missed out on walking the dog. It's not a huge deal but it sucks when you slip up so early on! It was just bad time management, I think.

I got up at 5:20 this morning to walk the dog, only to discover it was REALLY windy outside, like scary windy. Wind freaks me out, I hate it. So I went back to bed. Naughty, I know! I'm going to have a longer lunch today and go home to walk her. After work it's shoulders and quads which I am looking forward to and dreading, because I KNOW how my quads are going to feel tomorrow!

I've been out like a light before 10pm the last two nights. It's so great! Instant insomnia cure. I suppose having my period is contributing to the tiredness.

Ok so you know people always say exercise helps with period pain? It's the opposite for me. I can have no pain at the beginning of a workout, and by the end I'm in agony. Maybe I should get that checked out... while having my overdue pap smear and last Gardasil injection....

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.