Day 14

Two weeks down! 11 to go.

This weekend has been a bit silly. Bass Boy's family had another shindig today. Lunch was bbq'd lamb on a tortilla with salad & mint yogurt. Not bad although the lamb was a bit fatty. It was the crackers & cheese/philly beforehand that was the problem. And the lemon custardy slice afterwards. Sugar is so evil. As soon as I have a tiny bit I turn into some kind of warped sugar monster. Anyway. The last couple of days have been estimated at the 1800 calorie mark, so it could be a lot worse, but it's not where it should be. Maybe if I chuck in a couple of 1200 days this week it'll even out.

Started Week 3 of C25K today, which involves run/walk: 90 secs/90 secs, 3 mins/3 mins, repeat. Running for 3 minutes sounds so pissweak when I say it, but it's the most I've ever done it before so I was pretty happy with that! I started off this morning, and by the time i got to the end of the street it was pissing down. I kept going around the block and reasoned that if it hadn't cleared up by the end of the first lap I'd call it quits. Anyway halfway around Bass Boy appeared in my car to rescue me. Awww. Of course as soon as we got home the rain stopped! But started again soon after, so I felt validated.

Went out again this arvo and the ear played up right at the end of the cooldown. RIGHT as I was deciding in my head that I wasn't going to have any more problems with it. I'm sick of coming home crying! :(

So over it!!!!

I have to go to the supermarket, but I really can't be arsed. Have to though - we've run out of cat biscuits. Oh yeah, and food.

Here's hoping for a better week.

P.S. Who would've thought St Kilda would get enough goals against Essendon to get a second chance in the finals?! They needed to be something like 17 goals in front! Woohoo!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.