Day 19

Happy Friday!!!

I had a coffee this morning and felt like shit afterwards. My ear didn't play up but it wasn't 100% and I felt sick and dizzy. I guess I really should give decaf a go.... but I don't wannnnnnaaaaaaa! :(

Major chocolate craving today - so for my afternoon snack I grabbed a 99 calorie stick of Old Gold which completely got rid of the craving (there's a first time for everything!). But after I finished it I wanted something else..... nuts! Grabbed some almonds and walnuts but felt like it was going to turn into a blowout. But nope! I was completely satisfied after the nuts - turns out I was just actually hungry! So that's why I was almost tempted by the work biscuits.... I didn't actually want them, they were just all that was available.

SOOOO didn't want to go out for my C25K session today but I forced myself to do it anyway and was glad I did - much easier than Wednesday! On Wednesday after the first 90secs my thoughts were "Fuck, how the hell am I going to do 3 mins of this??" but today it was "Is that it?". The program really works! Now I have to do Week 4.... I'm scaaaaaaaaared!!!!!!! 5 mins! Twice! AND 3 mins twice! How can I possibly do that?

Apparently this feeling is normal. Oh geez, then there's the real scary Week 5 day 3 - run for 20 mins!

I was going to have steak for dinner tonight but after the nuts and chocolate it's a bit too calorie dense so I'm going to have an omlette instead. I was really looking forward to the steak though! Oh well, I can have it tomorrow instead.

In other news, I FOUND MY PASSPORT TODAY!!!! I'd been looking for it everywhere and was about to report it lost and apply for a new one. Then I remembered a cupboard we don't use that I always forget is there... phew!!! Of course I thought the fee for a lost passport was $69 instead of the full $208, but after I found it I realised it's $69 plus the $208! SO SO glad I found it.

That and I only have one stamp in this one... really want to build on that, not start again!

I got some 5-HTP today. It's supposed to boost serotonin levels and help with depression and anxiety. Not that I'm depressed at the moment but I certainly am prone to it. I really hope it will help with anxiety though, because I'm kind of struggling with that.

I feel like such a Nana... I look forward to Friday nights because Bass Boy goes to his gig and I relax on the couch with 4 epsidoes in a row of SVU on Foxtel (it's my favourite show!). It's a bit sad, isn't it?

Well, I mean I'm only missing out on dodgy outer suburbian clubs and boozing until all hours of the morning. How would I get up for the gym?

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.