Day 22

I managed to get through yesterday mostly unscathed. I did a heap of cleaning (housework has been non-existent in our house for quite some time) and washing (still behind from when our washing machine was broken for 2 months!), I didn't eat any more nuts, I had some chicken & vegies for lunch and then shepherd's pie at mum's for dinner - which was probably more carby than I would normally have but I skipped the lunch carbs so don't think it was too damaging.

Exercise I did not get to though! By the time I finished up with the cleaning I had just enough time to shower and wash my hair before we had to go to mum & dad's. And afterwards I had to do the grocery shopping. I love doing it on a Sunday night! Heaps of stuff is marked down and it's empty.

I got up at 5:30 this morning and walked the dog! I haven't been able to drag myself out of bed to do that for like 2 weeks. Maybe cause last time it was dark and cold and pissing down - horrible walk, totally put me off. I got out of bed this morning by convincing myself that it's getting lighter earlier so it would be all nice and light outside. Of course it was still dark, although I think it would've been a fair bit lighter had it not been overcast.

I always enjoy being out in the early morning - I like the fact that when you walk past someone you say good morning. It doesn't seem to happen at any other time of the day, just a bit of secret comradarie between early-morning exercisers.

Oh yeah, today I'm wearing a top and a little short-sleeved waistcoaty thing both of which haven't fit me for aaaaaaaaaages! :D

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.