Day 34

I am alive!

Man, yesterday was so awful. My temperature was up around 38.5 all day and I could barely move. I've been wearing a pedometer for the stupid 10,000 steps challenge and haven't been under 12,000 all week - except yesterday. Step total? 500! I only got up to go from couch to toilet.

I've gone through an an entire box of tissues in 2 days!

Man I hate being sick.

I couldn't eat yesterday except for some vegemite toast. My appetite is better today, does that mean I can balance it out with pizza? ;)

Ughhhh.

I miss the gym. No, really.

Oh yeah, I forgot to weigh myself this morning but was hovering around 84.9 (+ 400g) yesterday. Considering I've only really been eating bread that's not surprising.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.