Day 20

Weigh in: 85.1

200g loss this week. I know a loss is a loss and all that, but I'm a little disappointed. Sigh!

Just got home from the gym. I don't usually get there til about 9:30 on Saturdays, and I'm always the only one there. It's starting to get busy by the time I leave - but busy at my gym is still not busy :D

Owww, it hurts to type!

I opened a new tub of cottage cheese just now - and I put the whole tub in the blender and make it all creamy because lumpy cottage cheese grosses me out. Anyway I blended it for aaaaaaages this morning and the texture is amazing! With strawberries and some sugar free maple syrup (my supermarket is stocking it again!) - it's so amazingly delicious I really can't believe it's good for me. Best snack EVER. I'd live on it.

It's such a beautiful day, maybe I'll go for a bike ride!

Should probably do some housework though...ughhhhhh

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.