Day 41

Weigh-in: 83.5

Woohoo! I didn't have a proper weigh-in last week so that's a kilo gone in 2 weeks - but of course there was the days of sickness in there too! So you can eat too many slices of pizza and erm, a block of chocolate and still lose weight! Well... I suppose you wouldn't want to be doing that on any kind of regular basis, but anyway.

Got to the gym nice and early this morning so I could have a chance at arriving at the GFD bbq before the game starts. Except then I waited wayyy too long for coffee at the shops and now I'm sitting here blogging instead of getting ready and it's 12pm so er.... I should get moving really. Need to wash my hair and clean out the esky and get drinks.

I realised that apart from a couple of hoodies and some workout gear (that I had to buy a few months ago when my old pants didn't fit anymore!) I haven't bought any clothes this year, due to my miserable state. And for the last few years it's become somewhat a tradition for me to buy a new outfit for the grand final, I dunno why. Anyway so I bought a dress and it's rool cute. And I feel pretty cute too.

Only 3.6kgs til I'm out of the 80s!!!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.