Day 32

Illness strikes.

Everyone around me has been getting knocked down with colds and flus and I've felt like I've been running a "I'M NOT GETTING YOUR DIRTY GERMS" gauntlet.

But I can fight no more!

I had a sore throat last night, then woke up with razor blades in there and total nasal congestion. I was really tired but didn't feel too sluggish. I stayed home anyway, and because I knew I wouldn't have the energy for a proper workout I walked to the shops (for Strepsils etc) and to the doctors - about 5kms total. This afternoon the feeling like death part of the cold rocked up. Now I feel like shit.

BOOOOOOOO.

I've been snacking all day too. Mostly on corn thins but still.

Definitely expecting a gain this week. Unfortunately I think this puts me into a "Might as well make the most of it!" mindset. Silly.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.