Day 30

ARGHH!!!! Seriously, even though I've been PMSy for a week, my period only started this afternoon. And it brought chaos with it! I skipped my workout today for the first (non health-related) time! And I decided to have my treat meal for the week - I wanted wedges with sour cream so thought I'd go the oven variety. Except when I got home the oven trays were dirty and so I cried and Bass Boy took me out on a date to go and have wedges.

But because I skipped the workout I just feel like a big fat deep-fried potato eating failure!

I can't let my uterus derail me every 4 weeks. It's ridiculous. I just feel so down about everything. It's like I take pre-mentrual moodiness to the next level. I have pre-menstrual bi-polar.

Now I have to go to the gym tomorrow. And that means I have to go on Friday! Although I could probably do it Thursday, really. It's not ideal but just once won't kill me.

I want a cup of tea and my pyjamas. And chocolate. Always chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Wanna_B_slimmer said...

    "Pre-menstral bi polar".... I nearly choaked when I read this... You have described me to a tee...
    Rofl...
    Oh and as for chocolate... have you tried Whittakers milk chocolate??? Divine.....
    Even better with hazelnuts...
    Oh I just told my man about you saying you have pre-menstral bi-polar... he said .."yeah but does she have the horns growing out the top of her head like you do!!!"
    WTF!!! Hahahahaha
    He loves me really he does...  

  2. Amy said...

    Well at least it's not just me! hahaha

    Bass Boy calls it "The Monster".

    I don't think I've tried Whittakers, but I may have sampled some Cadbury Fruit N Nut last night (oops) which I used to LOVE and I was really disappointed. I've been eating dark chocolate for too long! I don't think I like milk anymore! :o  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.