Day 38

Not much to report today, really. Food has been spot on, I walked the dog this morning, went for a walk at lunchtime and did Week 5 Day 2 of C25K - running for 8 minutes! Twice! Friday is a 20 minute run, no walks. Apparently it's perfectly normal to be terrified of this day.

I think I've pulled a muscle in my back/side area. I dunno how, I got back from my lunchtime walk, sat down to eat my lunch and then when I got up next all this pain just shot through the area. It's only hurting when I move certain ways and didn't give me any trouble while running at least. Annoying but.

Did a scale check tonight and it was 84.9. I've been seeing 86s all week so phew! I'm a little bit hopeful about a loss on the official weigh-in day - imagine that, a loss after a pizza/chocolate/500-calorie raisin toast/bakery treats/sausage/biscuit-filled weekend.

I'm not even going to try and be perfect on Grand Final Day. I tried it last year and ended up absolutely smashed and eating whatever I could get my hands on. I figure I'll buy a 6-pack of Pure Blonde and pack a few bottles of water with it in the esky. Then again that could backfire too, because it's such a LONG day - there's a definite possibility I'll end up with a lampshade on my head doing shots off a stranger.

Anyway. I'm going to have a snack before I go and indulge in a sausage there - they're having a "salad-off" and giving a prize for the tastiest salad? Whatever. Anyway I figure that means there'll be some healthy options.

Ooh, maybe I should take some red wine. My worry about beer is that it goes down too easily. I can't drink red wine fast no matter how hard I try. Maybe I'll have that for backup...

Ugh, I just don't want a hangover on Sunday! At least it'll be a scheduled rest day.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.