Day 37

Today has been a good day!

Yesterday I got home, sat around, ate some rice cakes, had a cup of coffee, felt crap afterwards, tried to avoid the treadmill (it was pissing down outside!), tried to talk myself into not wanting to avoid the treadmill, eventually got off my arse and got on the treadmill and started C25K week 5! Run 5/walk 3 x 3.

I felt 10000000 times better afterwards too. I suppose exercise is a "natural decongestant". I realised that I'd been scared that after a few days off all my fitness would have vanished.

Today I got home from work, had a protein shake and did all the preparation for dinner and tomorrow's lunch (cutting up vegies and cooking onions and such). Then I went to the gym and had another one of those weird days where I felt freakishly fit and strong. Bass Boy reckons it was probably cause the time off meant I was completely recovered. I really thought I would've been a bit weaker.

I realised that I'm enjoying exercise more than I have in years at the moment. I look forward to going to the gym (most of the time) and I haven't looked forward to gym sessions for soooo long.

I was looking through old photos last night and put a bunch up on my facebook - it was 2006 when I got down to my lowest weight evar. Of course I didn't appreciate it one bit and all I could see was how far I still had to go. But I looked hot as. I had a short bright red fauxhawk and it was awesome. Makes me want to cut my hair off again. Except I've been growing it for 2 years and it's all long and girly and pretty. Oh, and the reason that I started growing it in the first place was because I was getting skinny and I wanted to see what I looked like skinny with long hair. And I still want to see that! But everyone reckons it looks better short.

Geez I'm rambling today. Speaking of hair, I should go and dry it and go to bed.

See, if I cut it off I wouldn't have to wash it at night and spend 50 billion years blow drying it. Sigh.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.