Day 43

I survived Saturday! I didn't do too badly, really. I had 6 beers and 4 Jim Beam premixes - with sugar free cola. Of course drinking that much isn't ideal, but it's grand final day! And you know, last year I was going to "stick to the plan" - I only "allowed" myself 2 beers and I think I took my own food, and you know, I ended up drinking and eating WAY more that day than I did this time, when I allowed myself a "day off".

My lunch wasn't too bad, I had a tiny portion of our host's fried rice, a chicken & veg rissole on a wholemeal roll with salad and a gluten free sausage.

Of course I did enjoy some lollies and dark chocolate M&Ms over the course of the day, but meh. By the time it got to dinner I was at a different person's house and couldn't see straight, but I think I ate some very questionable pasta and scalloped potatoes. But only a little bit, because I felt sick from all the booze. I just figured that if I ate something I might feel better. I didn't.

Got home at midnight and passed out in bed, only to wake up at 6am on the couch. Uh oh. Sometimes after drinking I sleepwalk. Well, not really sometimes - this was the 3rd time ever, that I know of. It was the first time I've woken up somewhere other than my bed - in the past I've only found out because people have told me.

It was the scariest thing - I've never had blackouts from drinking or anything like that so to wake up somewhere different to where I fell asleep just freaked me the fuck out. Apparently I'd knocked over a bottle of water, picked it up and took it out to the kitchen to refill it. Then I came back to bed put the water bottle down, and left again. Bass Boy didn't realise I was doing this IN MY SLEEP.

Yesterday was a bit of a write-off, all carbs and too many pretzels. Meh. I resisted all urges for McDonalds cheeseburgers so I'll call it a success ;)

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.