Day 23

I think I have the PMS!

Actually I know I do. My tummy is all bloated and I cried this afternoon because I was cold and tired and I didn't want to go to the gym. So I told myself to quit being a baby, got changed and ready to go, then allowed myself half an hour to lie on the couch with the doona but then I had to go to the gym. I was so very tempted to stay there but I realised if I didn't go today I would have to change it all around and then I'd have to be at the gym on Friday. Who wants to go to the gym on a Friday night?

It also explains yesterday! I'd been planning to cook salmon and vegies for dinner but Bass Boy remembered he was having a jam with some of his mates and had to go almost straight after work. I was considering cooking the salmon anyway but soooooo didn't want it. After debating for almost half an hour I realised what I wanted - eggs on toast. Since I'm not meant to have starchy carbs for dinner, and I'd already had wheaty-starchy carbs for lunch (which should be once a day) I debated but I had to have it. So I had 2 eggs on some Noble Rise wholemeal toast with bbq sauce and a little sprinkle of cheese. It was seriously the best meal I can remember having in a long time. It sounds crazy but it was! It was just SO exactly what I wanted.

That was a long paragraph about eggs.

Oh yeah! I did C25K week 4 day 1 last night. And I didn't die! I ran for 5 mins! Twice! The program works! It really does!

Gotta go out for dinner for my nan's birthday on Sunday - at a shitty pub. Bass Boy suggested I use it as my treat meal but I'd rather have something I REALLY want, like maybe a dark chocolate Magnum (mmmm!!!!) than some fatty pub meal just because it's there. And generally some kind of grilled fish & salad is the best option at pubs, and it's always once of the most expensive things. And it's usually shit. D'oh.

Back to the gym today, I always find that when I really don't want to exercise but force myself to do it anyway, I work out harder than usual. This does not make sense. I got my planks up to 50 seconds! 4 weeks ago I was just about crying at the 30 second mark, when I would collapse.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.